Q & A’s
Here are some of our Frequently Asked Questions, please contact us if you have any further questions!
- How early should I reserve a tent or other rental items?
All of our items are rented on a first come first serve basis. Some events reserve tents/items a year in advance. Contact us as soon as possible to reserve your items.
- When do I need to contact Diggers Hotline?
You only need to contact Diggers Hotline if you have rented a tent from us. You must contact Diggers Hotline 7-10 days before your event so they can mark any public utility lines.
- Can I make changes or cancel my rental order?
Yes, you can make changes to your order up to 1 week before your event. If you do need to cancel your event, please contact us at least 2 weeks in advance.
- Do I need to make a deposit to reserve my rental items?
Yes, we do require deposits. Deposits are based on size of order quote. Quotes are good for 7 days.
- Is payment due in advance?
Payment is due upon delivery or pickup of the rental items. Please do not pay your invoice in full prior the event. Most often there will be changes in the quantities of the items originally ordered. Any invoice paid in full prior to the event will not be refunded for items not delivered or picked up on the day of the event.
- Can I pick up my rental items from the warehouse?
Yes, you can pick up most items from our warehouse. Please contact us for a pickup time. The only items you cannot pick up are our tents, dance floors, risers/stage, farm tables and our high end chairs (wood folding, cross backs and Chiavari chairs). Those will require delivery by our staff.
- How many people can you seat at the tables?
You can seat 6 people at our 6 ft banquet tables, and you can seat 8 guests at our 8 ft banquet tables, 60” round tables and farm tables.
- What type of surfaces can a tent be set up on?
We typically set up our tents on grass, gravel and asphalt. We cannot set up/ stake into concrete or cement.
- What do I need to do prior to my tent set up?
Contact Diggers Hotline 7-10 days before hand so they can mark any public utility lines. Also, if there are any private, electric, telephone, septic, water or under ground water sprinklers those must be marked as well. Please take into consideration the size of the tent and then an additional 5 feet on each side of the tent for us to stake the tent into the ground.
- How do I know what size tent I will need for my event?
Our sales staff will assist you in finding the appropriate size tent for your event. Feel free to reach out to our staff with any further questions you may have.
- How do I place a rental order?
You can call or email us, or you can fill out our request a quote form.
- My business or event is tax exempt, how can I reflect that on my order?
Please email a copy of your tax exempt certificate to us at: email@example.com